Asha Swann, CEA MOJO Blogger
Why did you choose to study/intern abroad?
It has always been a dream of mine to travel the world, but I never had any chances. But I’ll finally, I realized that if I wanted to make my travel dreams come true, I would have to stop waiting and start acting. Studying abroad is the perfect way to gain incredible travel experience while also prioritizing education.
Why did you choose your study/intern city?
I chose Paris because I have come to love the Franch language. Also, I want to learn as much as I can about this city and it’s incredible architecture, culture, and history.
What are you most looking forward to during your abroad experience?
During my study abroad, I am most looking forward to seeing the historic sites around France. I want to see the catacombs, Notre Dame, Normandy, the palace of Versailles, and so much more!
Fun Fact (hobbies, interests, accomplishment, etc.)?
In my spare time I practice digital and film photography. I have a passion for media and I write for my school newspaper. Last year, I won my school’s Journalism Department’s Best Photographer Award!
- Immersing Yourself in the Parisian Culture
- How Travel Affects Your Mental Health
- Adjusting to Life After Studying Abroad
- A Student’s Guide to Dark Tourism Through Paris
- 5 Travel Podcasts to Make You Forget About COVID-19
- 3 Most Relaxing Day Trips Through Paris
- How a Short-Term Study Abroad Program Fueled My Travel Love
- Keeping Your Travel Abroad Sustainable
- 5 Unforgettable Virtual Tours from Around the World