Study Abroad Programs
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by January 1, 2024
In today’s increasingly globalized world, having international business experience isn't just a résumé booster—it's a requirement. We offer business programs with multiple concentrations in locations around the world, providing students with the experience they need in the places that interest them most. Our close partnerships with local industry leaders provide you with hands-on networking opportunities that enhance your knowledge of factors impacting the global environment.
CEA CAPA is here to help you meet your goals! By choosing to study business with CEA CAPA, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to take your learning outside of the classroom and experience it within your host culture. You’ll benefit from the support of our local staff and faculty, who are just as invested in your study abroad experience as you are. What are you waiting for? Let’s get down to business with CEA CAPA!
Want to take your studies a step further? CEA CAPA offers hands-on learning opportunities such as business consulting projects and internships abroad. Both experiences can help you build critical academic and professional skills while giving you a unique perspective of the host culture and local business environment.
- CEA CAPA’s Global Business Consulting program is currently available during the fall and spring semesters in Barcelona, Dublin, London, Rome, and Sydney.
- CEA CAPA Internships are available during the semester or summer, in a variety of CEA CAPA destinations, and placements are typically with small- to medium-size local companies. Learn more about internship options with CEA CAPA.
International AccreditationsCEA CAPA Partner Institutions
Many of the institutions we partner with are internationally recognized and accredited through Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS), and Association of MBAs (AMBA).
Click here to access the list of CEA CAPA partner institutions accredited by these associations.
CEA CAPA Study Centers
CEA CAPA has School of Record relationships with the University of Minnesota, SUNY-Oswego, and the University of New Haven, all three of which are accredited by AACSB, meaning they meet the highest quality standards for business programs globally. The School of Record relationship includes extensive oversight of CEA CAPA's academic operations including faculty committee approval of individual courses, guidance on faculty hiring, and curriculum design.
These are the specific subjects you can study with CEA CAPA:
To give you an idea of what we offer, here's a small sampling of the many courses you can choose:
- Business Ethics & Management in a Global Context
- Family Business & Entrepreneurship
- International Finance
- Latin American Business Environments: The Case of Argentina
- Sport Marketing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cross-Cultural Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- The Business of Art/The Business of Food
Find the programs you're looking for in these destinations: