At CEA, our Core Values are more than just a list we pulled together, it’s our way of life and a fundamental component of our culture. When we discuss our Values internally, it’s always followed by a reference to Who We Are and What We Do, because our mission and our six core values inform every decision we make.
We work in a fast-paced environment that rewards those who thrive in the midst of a quickly evolving field. We’re looking for a team player who is constantly on the lookout for ways to improve their work; someone with the skills and desire to work collaboratively with diverse personalities and cultures. Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who lives, breathes, and is motivated by our Values.
Check out our Core Values below and see if they resonate with you. If after reading them you say to yourself, “these are important to me too,” CEA may be a good fit for you! We encourage you to look over our current job openings and see where you can make a difference.
We create and facilitate opportunities for academic achievement, global competence, and personal growth through quality international education.
- Inspire Academic Excellence: We facilitate learning experiences that challenge intellectual and cultural paradigms
- Be One Team: We develop and enhance partnerships to achieve mutual goals
- Think Forward: We innovate through dynamic thought and creative ingenuity
- Put People First: We commit to investing in people
- Make a Positive Impact: We create a meaningful difference within our organization and communities
- Embrace Differences: We recognize, welcome, and value uniqueness
No two days are the same at CEA. The ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and diverse personalities and cultures with a smile is a highly valued character trait at CEA. Consequently, we go to great lengths to ensure applicants are in sync with our culture and values.
To get started, we ask applicants to submit a resume. If we think you're a good fit, a phone interview will follow.
When a hiring manager has narrowed his/her search down to the top candidates, we'll schedule interviews so that the rest of the team can meet you...and you can meet the team. This is your opportunity to really shine, so bring your ‘A’ game.
- Be prepared to meet with multiple CEA employees from different departments.
- Be prepared to provide specific details about past work experiences and situations that demonstrate how and why you’ll make a difference at CEA.
- Research the organization and arrive with questions regarding the position, role, team, and organization.
- Talk to your references and let them know you are interviewing with us – we’ll give them a call too!
- Let your passion for International Education shine through – we all do!
In addition to a highly competitive compensation package, we offer the following benefits for our U.S. full-time employees (those working more than 30 hours per week):
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a generous match, as well as lunch-and-learn and one-on-one sessions with a financial advisor
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as Paid Holidays off
- “Fresh Fruit Mondays,” part of our dynamic Wellness Program
- Quarterly Social Gatherings
- Anniversary Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% employer paid)
- Life Insurance
With locations in 13 countries and 23 sites, each CEA office is unique. Most U.S. opportunities are based out of the CEA U.S. Headquarters, close to downtown Phoenix in the Arcadia neighborhood. Nearby there’s lots to do, including: eating at some of the best restaurants in town, hiking the most beautiful and toughest mountains, and exploring locally-owned shops and businesses. Phoenix has much to offer, so trust us when we say: You’ll never be bored outside of work. Our international sites are located in similarly engaging metropolitan areas, within walking distance of everything our staff and students could want.
CEA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. M/F/D/V