At CEA CAPA, we believe that studying and interning abroad is a transformative experience that goes beyond academics. By immersing oneself in a new culture and community, students gain valuable skills and perspectives that can shape their future. That's why we're committed to providing unparalleled academic, professional, and cultural experiences abroad, with a focus on student support every step of the way.
Justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion are fundamental to the mission, structure, and operations of CEA CAPA. We strive to provide a work environment that celebrates difference and is free of implicit and explicit bias. We seek to hire employees representing diversity in all forms and work to support all employees to achieve at the highest level. Employment is based on a person’s professional qualifications and competence.
Why You’ll Love CEA CAPA
- Health & Wellness Benefits – Wellness challenges, ergonomic options & more!
- Up to 8 hours of paid volunteer time in addition to PTO
- 12 paid holidays
- Opportunities for employee growth
- Benefits coverage for domestic partners
- Pet insurance available
- Employee discounts at 35+ vendors including Apple, T Mobile, Walt Disney World, Hello Fresh & more!