Learn about CEA's COVID-19 protocols and how we support the health and safety of students, staff, and faculty.
Potential Signature Program Models
Learn more about some of the ways we have supported our university partners in their development of signature programs:
Increase access through intentional programming designed for particular identity groups
Signature Programs Supported By CEA
- DePaul University: French & Film Quarter in Paris
- Colorado School of Mines: FYE Semester for Engineers in Antibes
- Providence College: Theology Semester in Rome
- Thomas Jefferson University: Public Health Semester in San José
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County: Honors Literature Summer in Paris
- University of Utah: Business Summer Sessions in Barcelona, Florence, Paris, and Rome
- Washington State University: First Generation Summer in Seville
Find additional information about CEA's Custom and Faculty-Led programming and support:
Discover how CEA can support your vision for a custom and/or faculty-led program abroad.
Explore the variety of academic disciplines, co-curricular programming, and cultural engagement activities that CEA can support across our locations.View Examples