CEA CAPA wants to assist your internationalization efforts and help your institution expand access to study abroad. By becoming a CEA CAPA Affiliate, your institution will receive a variety of benefits to assist your office and your students. We offer institutions the advantage of access to all our program locations without the need for a minimum cohort. Your institution can issue their own credit or accept credit from one of our School of Record institutions.
Support with Campus Internationalization
Our Institutional Relations Team is here to help you sort through the various CEA CAPA program models that best fit your school’s internationalization plans. Should you choose to affiliate with us, an agreement that is simple and non-binding, our staff and programming can support your efforts from program development and recruitment to onsite support and alumni initiatives.
Customized Marketing Support
As CEA CAPA strives to provide varying levels of personalized support to each institutional partnership, our Marketing Team can develop and implement customized marketing solutions for study abroad, internship, and faculty-led programming. We can create marketing collateral such as tailored student recruitment emails, customized websites, institution-branded brochures, presentation templates, and more. Review our Customized Marketing Look Book!
What CEA CAPA Asks of Our Partners
As a CEA CAPA partner, we ask that your institution agree to support study abroad and formally collaborate on internationalization efforts through study abroad recruitment and operational practices.
To this end, we ask our partners to:
- Highlight Our Programs: Make CEA CAPA literature available to students and display CEA CAPA marketing materials where appropriate on campus.
- Transfer Credit: Assist students in transferring academic credit from courses taken through CEA CAPA study abroad programs.
- Process Financial Aid: Facilitate the transfer of financial aid for eligible students who wish to study abroad through CEA CAPA.
- Promote Visits: Help arrange for CEA CAPA representatives to meet with prospective students and faculty, including study abroad fairs, classroom/office visits, or tables on campus, when appropriate.
- Consider Additional Programming: Examine the opportunity for additional programming for returning and alumni study abroad students to ease re-entry to the home academic institution and encourage future study abroad advocacy.