Why study abroad with CEA?
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by February 17, 2023
What You Gain When You Study Abroad
- Keep on track to graduate and ensure academic success
- Make lifelong friendships
- Develop independent learning and teamwork skills
Studying Abroad Changed My Life
When I got to college, I took several sociology and anthropology classes. Different cultures, different religions, different languages, different ways of life! It opened my mind and made me realize that I want, so desperately, to experience a culture other than my own.
My Astronaut Dream: From Study Abroad to SpaceX
Today I want to share how I became a rocket scientist, from my dreams in middle school to my eventual role at SpaceX. I want to share snippets of my life with you all, including my college experience in engineering and studying abroad.
Studying Abroad as a Latina First-Generation College Student
I chose to study abroad in Spain because I had already experienced the difficulty of not understanding the language of the place in which you live, which is how I’ve felt my first few years living in the United States. I always knew that I wanted to learn more about myself and the world through traveling.
My Journey from Studying Abroad in Argentina to Becoming a Spanish Teacher
I don’t know if I could ever be a successful teacher if I hadn’t studied abroad in Buenos Aires, Argentina, through CEA. As a first-year Spanish teacher, I share many stories about the fantastic memories that were made in Buenos Aires.
An Unforgettable Year Abroad in Prague
During my freshman year of college, I discovered the option of studying abroad. That was when everything changed.
How To Get Started
Create a CEA Passbook account
Use the Program Finder to select your program
Talk to your on-campus study abroad office
Talk to a CEA Admissions Counselor
Complete Your Online Application
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Mission & Values
The mission of CEA is to create and facilitate opportunities for academic achievement, global competence, and personal growth through quality international education.
As a participant in a CEA program, you can be assured that:
- Your study or intern abroad experience will be rooted in academic excellence.
- Your health and safety will always be our number one priority.
- Diversity and inclusion will be celebrated and embraced.
- We’re thinking of what your study or intern abroad experience will offer you not just during, but after you return home.
- Our enrollment team and our onsite teams work together to make sure that each individual student is prepared for a semester or summer studying or interning abroad. Before you even think about getting on a plane, we're planning for your success.
- Opportunities for cultural engagement, volunteering, and exploring your new community will make a positive impact on not only you, but also your home away from home.