Study Abroad Grant Official Rules
Flight Credit and Additional Promotions Official Rules
Flight Credit and Promotional Offers – Flight Credit and Promotional Offers – CEA CAPA is offering various promotional benefits to students who meet the requirements for CEA CAPA's promotional offers. These may include StudentUniverse flight credit codes, application fee waivers, program discounts, and free merchandise. Recipients are solely responsible for all expenses not expressly included in each specific offer, including, without limitation: taxes, transportation, gratuities, transfers, charges for oversized or excess baggage, travel upgrades or changes, and any additional costs associated with the utilization of the promotion. The entire value of any credit or discount must be used in a single transaction with no option to receive cash back or compensation for any unused portion during the transaction. Eligible students may be required to fulfill specific upfront costs, then receive a credit or discount from CEA CAPA or its partners later. Credits from StudentUniverse are typically processed within 3-7 business days. All promotional benefits must be redeemed in accordance with their specific terms and prior to expiration.
- Only first-time applicants are eligible to use a promotion code.
- Promotions are available for participants applying to a CEA CAPA program three weeks or longer.
- Applicants must enter the promotion code on their application to qualify. Codes cannot be retroactively added after an application is complete.
- Per StudentUniverse policy, some fares are available only to students aged 25 years and younger.
- Eligibility may also be determined by an applicant's home university. Check with a CEA CAPA representative for details.
- Promotions are not valid with any other offers or discount unless specified.
- Custom/Faculty-Led, Virtual, Short Term, J Term, and Intensive program students are not eligible for certain promotions.
- The promotion code can only be used once per applicant.
- Promotions are only issued directly to the applicant for their use, according to the terms of each offer.
Receiving Promotional Benefits
- Applicants must meet specific payment or documentation requirements to receive promotional benefits.
- Processing times vary; promotional benefits cannot be expedited.
Rules of Redemption
- The entire value of any promotional benefit must be used as stipulated. There is no cash back for unused portions.
- Specific terms apply for booking services or redeeming merchandise and discounts.
- Recipients are responsible for all expenses not covered by the promotional offer.
For any questions about flight credit redemption, please call the dedicated CEA CAPA StudentUniverse phone line at 844-589-0589. This line will be answered and monitored by one of StudentUniverse's dedicated team members 24/7.
Determination of Recipients
Recipients are determined based on the timestamp of their application submission, according to MST. Recipients will be notified via email.
Recipients agree to allow CEA CAPA and its selected advertising or promotion companies to use their information for advertising purposes worldwide, without further compensation.
Recipients agree to release CEA CAPA from any claims or damages resulting from participation in the promotional offers.
Governed by the laws of the State of Arizona, with disputes resolved in Maricopa County courts.
Rules & Grant Recipients
For a copy of the Official Rules or a list of Recipients, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Marketing Department: Official Rules & Winners
702 E. Osborn Rd. Ste 200
Phoenix, AZ 85014