It's that time of year again - recruitment for Fall 2013 CEA MOJOs has officially begun!
We're calling all bloggers, photographers and videographers studying abroad this Fall 2013 semester to apply to become one of CEA's official MOJOs (a.k.a. mobile journalist), and use their digital storytelling passion to share their study abroad experience on CEA's official blog (the blog you're reading from right now!).
As a CEA MOJO, here's what we'll ask of you:
- 9 blog posts completed over the course of your program
- Passion for study abroad and blogging
- Your creativity and excitement
(When we say creative, we mean creative - feel free to include Instagram photos/videos, Vines, Spotify playlists, etc. - the sky's the limit!)
In exchange for your work? Here's what you'll receive:
- A new iPad upon successful completion of all submissions and of your program
- A tangible compilation of your experiences abroad that you'll have to keep
- A career-building experience to add to your resume
If you are planning on blogging about your experiences abroad already, why not do so on a larger scale and for a little something extra?
To apply, simply show us what you can do as a blogger. All you have to do is send a 350-500 word sample blog post to MOJO@GoWithCEA.com by Friday, August 23rd, that answers one of the following questions:
- Why do you want to be a CEA MOJO for the Fall 2013 semester?
- Introduce us to your future self - how do you hope to grow as a person, student, world citizen during your semester abroad?
- Think of a favorite destination you've visited and blog about it. What did you see, smell, taste, feel, etc.? Why is it your favorite? What about this place makes it memorable?
We can't wait to see what you come up with - good luck!
Learn more about what past MOJOs have to say about the program on our website.
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.