Internship Abroad Job Description
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by February 17, 2023
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what visual arts internships abroad can entail.
Interns will use their knowledge of design techniques, media production, and communication to compose, produce, and perform works for visual arts. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the operation of audiovisual equipment used for filming and editing
- Developing, designing, or creating ideas for new applications, systems, or products that include artistic contributions
- Managing content across social media platforms
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Design art for content to be used on organization’s website or social media feeds.
- Identify opportunities for streamlining sales and distribution of films and productions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.
Find the program you're looking for in these destinations: