Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by August 05, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what social sciences internships abroad can entail.
Interns will gain an understanding of a variety of social issues that have a regional and global effect in fields such as psychology, rehabilitation therapy, social work. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Developing marketing materials to educate, support, and advise clients
- Creating, distributing, and analyzing surveys for local residents
- Researching best practices and trends of social services on a regional and global scale
- Shadowing social services professionals to better understand practices and support clients
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Conduct research of trends that affect the local region as compared to the US.
- Articulate ideas clearly to professionals, colleagues, and clients using a variety of communication styles and methods.
- Analyze data and develop a conclusion based on the results.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.