Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what political science internships abroad can entail.
Interns will have a variety of responsibilities based on their specific focus within the realm of political science. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the development and operation of political systems
- Analyzing and researching topics such as public opinion, political decision-making, and structure and operation of governments
- Creating and evaluating strategies to train on social issues
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Prepare presentations and reports of scientific or technical data.
- Conduct research on social issues.
- Prepare documentation related to legal or regulatory subjects.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.