Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by May 19, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what data management internships abroad can entail.
Interns will understand how to leverage data to make informed business decisions through a variety of roles and industries. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Supporting research teams in collecting and analyzing data
- Tracking data and presenting quarterly research reports with updates and enhancements
- Leveraging various software platforms such as Excel and Power BI to analyze data
- Assisting in the development of a database using data science techniques
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate ethical judgement and recommendations on improvements to business processes.
- Communicate and present data effectively to business partners and colleagues who may not be affluent in the data.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions related to data collection and management.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.