Internship Abroad Job Description
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by February 17, 2023
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what culture internships abroad can entail.
Culture interns can work in a wide variety of different placements, ranging from NGO-related work to museum curating. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Developing outreach initiatives that help children receive education in developing areas of the country or other nations
- Translating tour information to museum visitors or giving tours in English
- Managing social media content creation and posting to social media websites
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Evaluate strategies for community outreach.
- Assist with content creation for organization websites and blogs.
- Organize campaigns and communication strategies.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.
Find the program you're looking for in these destinations: