Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what accounting internships abroad can entail.
*Note: Accounting internships will require candidates to have completed multiple upper division accounting and/or finance courses.
Working alongside the accounting team at their internship site, the intern will perform a variety of accounting support tasks and projects. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices in a database and reconciling statements
- Analyzing, reporting, and forecasting organizational data
- Preparing financial documents (balance sheets, invoices, income statements, etc.)
- Assisting in financial planning and budgeting
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Manage data to build financial models on excel and analyze data to understand the main drivers in order to control the process.
- Recognize economic and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking.
- Demonstrate ethical business and management principles included in planning, analysis, and presentation of work.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.