CEA CAPA Directory
Colorado State University
Mackenzie Pinn, CEA MOJO Photographer
Why did you choose to study/intern abroad?
I wanted the opportunity to travel and experience new cultures while also earning class credits.
Why did you choose your study/intern city?
I've been wanting to study in France since 8th grade, but Aix-en-Provence, specifically, seems like a beautiful town to reside in for my time abroad. Everything about it is a perfect fit for me!
What are you most looking forward to during your abroad experience?
Traveling around and trying new things from different cultures! And taking photos, of course!
Fun Fact (hobbies, interests, accomplishment, etc.)?
I've been interested in photography since I was eight years old. When I was 15, I accepted a national gold medal (for one of my pieces) at Carnegie Hall!
- Things I Didn't Appreciate About Studying Abroad in France Until Later
- Reflecting on My Time in Aix
- Things to Remember While Studying Abroad
- Handling Culture Shock While Studying Abroad
- A Springtime Stroll Through Aix-en-Provence
- Q&A: What an Internship Abroad is Like
- Culturally Appropriate Fashion in Aix-en-Provence, France