CEA CAPA Directory
French Riviera, France
Hannah Rohaley, CEA MOJO Blogger
Why did you choose to study/intern abroad?
I have always been passionate about seeing the world and attempting to understand it.
Why did you choose your study/intern city?
I wanted to step out of my comfort zone and immerse myself in a country that doesn't speak my native language. I was very close with my French teacher in high school (who loved the French culture) so studying in the French Riviera struck a cord in me.
What are you most looking forward to during your abroad experience?
I am excited to meet other international students and also have the opportunity to explore an entirely new country.
Fun Fact (hobbies, interests, accomplishment, etc.)?
I was picked to danced on stage with my favorite band, Thirty Seconds to Mars!
- Studying at SKEMA: French vs. American Classes
- How to Dress Like A Local: A Style Guide to French Fashion
- A Reflection on My Time in Antibes
- Choosing Antibes: How I Came to Study in the French Riviera
- Being an English Major in the French Riviera
- CEA Excursion to Sanremo, Dolceacqua and Menton
- Clemson and SKEMA: Two Very Different Worlds
- The Beautiful Process of Falling in Love with Antibes
- A Day at Skema
CEA CAPA Department List
Health, Safety & Student Affairs
Communications & Events