CEA CAPA Directory
Colorado State University
Emilija Razma, CEA MOJO Blogger
Why did you choose to study/intern abroad?
I chose to study abroad because I have always loved adventures. I enjoy learning more about different cultures, and I'm so excited to grow as a person while studying abroad.
Why did you choose your study/intern city?
I chose Alicante because it's a local town, so it will be a more personal experience. I want to experience everyday life in Spain and connect with the locals in the area. Alicante is also one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, and I'm planning on learning more Spanish.
What are you most looking forward to during your abroad experience?
I'm most looking forward to how much I'm going to learn and grow this semester. Every adventure and every person I meet abroad will show me a new side of this world. I can't wait to meet new friends along the way to experience these new adventures with them.
Fun Fact (hobbies, interests, accomplishment, etc.)?
I speak Lithuanian fluently, love playing the guitar and piano, and hiking and swimming in beautiful places.
- Time for Tabarca
- Top Places to Dine in Alicante
- Miscellaneous Thoughts After My Semester in Alicante, Spain
- Adios, America... Hola, Alicante!
- The "Study" in Study Abroad
- Spend A Day In Alicante With Me!
- CEA Alicante Takes On Granada
- Accepting Abroad: My Story in Alicante
- Apartment Tour: Alicante, Spain