Internship Abroad Job Description
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by February 17, 2023
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what public relations internships abroad can entail.
Interns will work in a dynamic public relations environment. Responsibilities will lie in a variety of facets of the public relations field, personalized to each intern’s interests and goals. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing a public relations strategy
- Drafting communication content such as press releases, social media posts, and news articles
- Researching trends and news in relevant industries and competitors
- Planning and executing events
- Managing fundraising databases and client relations
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Articulate ideas clearly, both written and verbally, to consumers and clients.
- Organize events, the layout of articles, and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze the effectiveness of campaigns and events as compared to goals and budgets.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.
Find the program you're looking for in these destinations: