Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what marketing internships abroad can entail.
Interns will focus on the creative and analytical side of marketing. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Creating a social media marketing strategy and planning content for various platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Evaluating and presenting recommendations on marketing strategy efforts
- Estimating and tracking costs and budgets for marketing or advertising campaigns
- Conducting market research and presenting competitive landscape findings
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Execute a marketing strategy, track results, and adapt the strategy based on analysis and data.
- Develop effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills by crafting a recommendation to create or change the organization's marketing strategies.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.