Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by May 19, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what international relations internships abroad can entail.
Interns will have the unique opportunity to apply their understanding of political, economic, and cultural relations within an international setting. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Supporting integration of refugees into the local region through inclusive programming
- Researching innovative social projects at an international level that can be replicated at a local level
- Analyzing and forecasting economic, political, and/or social trends
- Reading and summarizing legal and regulatory policies that affect the organization
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Compare and contrast economic, political, or social trends in the local region as they compare to the US.
- Design and organize programming to support clients at the organization.
- Interpret data and recommend potential solutions to the organization.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.