Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by May 19, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what exercise internships abroad can entail.
Interns will serve in a multifaceted role with responsibilities ranging from hands on patient work to the business development of the exercise and sport science industry. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Supporting marketing campaigns to expand visibility and business development
- Assisting with the teaching and coaching of visitors and teams
- Researching industry benchmarks from the local region as they relate to US organizations
- Assisting in occupational and physical therapy sessions
- Designing and developing training and nutrition programs
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate empathy through recognition of required patient care and develop unique programs to fit their needs.
- Articulate ideas clearly to a diverse group of people, tourists, and patients.
- Analyze data and present information in a concise and clear way.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.