Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what design internships abroad can entail.
Design interns will leverage their attention to detail skills with technical skills to create a variety of work within the design scope. Some duties may include but are not limited to:
- Sketching rough and detailed drawings of apparel or accessories and writing specifics details related to themes, construction, and material
- Creating designs and concepts based on client requests and requirements
- Preparing information regarding design, structure specifications, and contract documents
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Support the organization in website, application, social media, and promotion design.
- Analyze research to support planning for applications and discuss consenting process on behalf of private clients.
- Create designs related to fashion, assist in photo shooting, and organize campaigns.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.