Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by August 05, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what communication internships abroad can entail.
Communication interns will leverage a variety of skills throughout the internship based on the specific focus within the communication field. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Designing and implementing a communication strategy
- Drafting communication content such as press releases, social media posts, and journalist news articles
- Researching trends and news in relevant industries and competitors
- Translating documents and website content into English
- Planning and executing events
- Designing graphics for marketing materials and web design
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Articulate ideas clearly to consumers and clients through written and visual content.
- Organize events, layout of articles, and marketing campaigns.
- Analyze effectiveness of campaigns and events compared to goals and budgets.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.