Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what agriculture internships abroad can entail.
Agricultural interns will experience hands on projects with an emphasis on agriculturally related business development and activities. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with hands on work activities such as farming, research, or other agricultural labor opportunities at the host organization
- Coordinating logistics and other business operations
- Maintaining, analyzing, and presenting data to inform organizational operations and decisions
- Understanding and communicating government and regulatory information to colleagues and clients
- Establishing standards for products, processes, and procedures
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Research, evaluate, and manage data to determine compliance with regulatory standards in the local country and compare to US practices.
- Communicate effectively in written reports and with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in defensive of recommendations and decisions.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.