Welcome to CEA’s Spring 2020 family group! If you have a student studying abroad with CEA during the Spring 2020 semester, this is your hub for all things pre-departure, from visas to safety abroad and what to expect.
Step 1: Join Your Facebook Group
Click the links below to select the location where your student is studying abroad and request to join the group!
- CEA Prague Family Community - Spring 2020
- CEA Italy Family Community - Spring 2020 (Florence & Rome)
- CEA France Family Community - Spring 2020 (Paris, Aix-en-Provence, French Alps, & French Riviera)
- CEA Spain Family Community - Spring 2020 (Granada, Barcelona, Seville, Alicante, & Madrid)
- CEA Latin America Family Community - Spring 2020 (San Jose, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso & Buenos Aires)
- CEA Shanghai Family Community -Spring 2020
- CEA UK Family Community - Spring 2020 (London, Glaway & Dublin)
- CEA Amsterdam Family Community - Spring 2020
- CEA Budapest Family Community - Spring 2020
Step 2: Family Webinar
- CEA 101: A Study Abroad Overview: watch the recording and the questions review session.
- CEA 102: Your Students Health and Safety: watch the recording and the questions review session.
Step 3: Family Pre-Departure Resources
Visit this page anytime to reference pre-departure tips as your family prepares for Spring 2020 study abroad!
Anytime in this Process:
Have questions about something?
- Ask Your Student: They may have already received the answer from their CEA Site Specialist, or can look it up in their MyCEA account.
- Contact Your Site Specialist: Your team of CEA Site Specialist experts are here to answer your family’s pre-departure questions.
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.