Our newest academic initiatives include:
• A Service Learning option at our Global Campus in Dublin
• Summer Internships in Healthcare in Granada, Spain
• An Environmental Studies program in Port Elizabeth, South Africa
• The Providence Center for Theology & Religious Studies at our Global Campus in Rome and in partnership with Providence College
• New Greece program option
• Multi-Destination programs for Summer 2011
We've also updated our website and added more marketing resources, which highlight our Global Campus model and its signature CEA Active Learning curriculum. In response to advisor feedback, additional developments have been made to CEA's University Portal, including improvements in student data and program information.
Finally, we'd like to invite you to browse our custom faculty-led program models. Our program development team is currently working on more than 60 proposals, many repeats from successful programs we helped design last year. Whether it's exploring international business in Madrid, public healthcare in Costa Rica, or the sociopolitical contributions of the gay subculture in Paris, CEA has helped more than 1,000 U.S. universities realize their internationalization goals. Submit your request for a 2012-2013 custom program today.
You can reach us by phone (1-877-449-2775) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're interested in obtaining additional marketing materials for your study abroad office, access to CEA’s University Portal or if you want to chat about CEA's programs and services available to your university and students.
Best wishes for a rewarding Spring 2011 semester,
CEA University Relations Team
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.