Up to $3,000 is Available for Summer & Fall ProgramsLooking for some extra cash to help pay for your Summer or Fall study abroad program? CEA wants to help. Apply for a Summer or Fall scholarship and you could get up to $3,000 to help pay for your program. Don’t wait until the last minute. The deadline for Summer 2010 scholarships is March 1 and the deadline for Fall 2010 scholarships is April 15. Sneak a peek at examples of past winners. To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be accepted into a CEA study abroad program
- Meet requirements for the study abroad scholarship to which you’re applying
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA, unless otherwise specified
- Complete an original essay of 400-500 words answering the required question for their scholarship.
- Complete a scholarship application form and include an unofficial transcript
- Obtain an academic letter of recommendation
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.