CEA Global Education is now accepting Custom Faculty-Led and Group Program requests for 2012-2013. With diverse study abroad program choices available in 24 cities and 14 countries, we're ready to work with you to achieve your internationalization goals. You can submit a request online at https://www.ceastudyabroad.com/custom-programs/start-planning.
CEA Global Campuses and Global Partners extend your campus overseas by serving as a base of operations for faculty-led programs from your home institution, supplementing curricular or co-curricular programming and offering CEA support in academic and programmatic planning and on-site assistance for student groups and faculty-led programs. Our sites are available to host programs anytime throughout the academic year and are equipped to handle short-term, semester or academic-year length programs.
Since 2009, CEA has sent more than 600 students on custom faculty-led and group programs. A few examples include:
- Culture and Identity Studies, LGBT Studies – University of Maryland, Baltimore County; Summer, Paris
- Freshmen Experience Abroad – University of New Haven; Fall Semester: Florence, Italy
- Engineering and the Environment – California State University – Long Beach; Summer; Seville, Spain
- International Internship Program – DePaul University; Semester; London, England
- Business Ethics – University of Arizona; Summer; San Jose, Costa Rica
- Greco-Roman Studies – College of Saint Benedict and Saint John’s University; Semester; Rome, Italy
- Spanish Language & Culture – University of Wisconsin – La Crosse; Summer; Granada, Spain
Read what some of our past faculty have to say about working with us at http://www.GoWithCEA.com/Testimonials
Contact our University Relations Team at 1-877-449-2775 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can collaborate with you to achieve your international education goals.
Paige E. Sindt, EdD
Director of Custom Programs
CEA Global Education
Read more about our CEA CAPA Content Creators.