As a volunteer CEA Ambassador, you create study abroad awareness in person and via social media, while supporting students through the pre-departure process. You commit for at least one semester, and can continue as long as you’d like!
All outreach must follow guidelines established by your home campus and study abroad office.
Outreach may include:
- Supporting the study abroad office
- Presenting to student groups
- Tabling or flyering
- School media
- Assisting CEA representatives during their visit to your campus
- Create a video for CEA Youtube
- Share your experience on social media
- Advise students in the CEA pre-departure groups
- Answer student questions through the Ambassador Directory