Internship Abroad Job Description
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by January 1, 2024
CEA CAPA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what digital arts internships abroad can entail.
Interns will have the opportunity to use their knowledge of design techniques, media production, and communication to compose and produce visual arts. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in creation of audiovisual material by filming, editing, and designing
- Researching and writing articles related to the organization’s programming
- Designing print and online materials
Competency & Skill Development
CEA CAPA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA CAPA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Create and design new art for product exhibits, displays, or promotional materials.
- Collaborate with others to develop or refine designs.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of current design strategy surrounding marketing and promotion.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA CAPA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.
Find the program you're looking for in these destinations: