Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by February 11, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what sustainability internships abroad can entail.
Interns will leverage their knowledge of current sustainability initiatives to help determine project goals and strategies in collaboration with other sustainability professionals. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assessing or proposing sustainability initiatives while considering cost effectiveness and technical feasibility
- Providing technical or administrative support for sustainability programs
- Applying research on thematic areas related to sustainability
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Create communication plans surrounding new initiatives for organization-wide implementation.
- Evaluate technical data to determine effect on organizational plans.
- Analyze and track sustainability indicators such as energy usage, natural resource usage, waste generation, and recycling.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.