Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what publishing internships abroad can entail.
Interns will assist in the planning, coordination, and editing of materials for publication. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Copyediting print and online material content
- Observing publication production, from editorial planning to distribution
- Researching, creating, and writing advertisement copy and short articles
- Presenting ideas and article pitches
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Articulate ideas clearly, both written and verbally, to consumers and clients.
- Develop and write materials for clients.
- Describe the coordination and production process of publication.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.