Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what finance internships abroad can entail.
*Note: Finance internships will require candidates to have completed multiple upper division accounting and/or finance courses.
Finance interns can gain experience in a variety of finance-related roles including data analysis, wealth management, tax, investments, consulting, and more. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing, reporting, and preparing of research to identify new markets and/or products
- Evaluating portfolios of assets and investments
- Reconciling of banking data, sales invoices, and other financial documents
- Comparing past expenses and making recommendations for improvements and budgets
- Tracking payments, records, and daily transactions within a finance software
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Manage data within financial software to make decisions and recommendations on budgets.
- Recognize economic and financial principles and practices, financial markets, and banking.
- Demonstrate ethical business and management principles included in the planning, analysis, and presentation of work.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.