Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what business management internships abroad can entail.
Intern in a fluid role to understand each business function to better manage and assist business operations effectively. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Preparing strategy development and recommending opportunities to improve business practices
- Managing projects across cross-functional departments
- Performing and presenting market analysis research
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the business and administration
- Analyzing business and/or financial data
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate ethic judgement and craft recommendations on improvements to business processes.
- Understand local business practices and regulations and compare to the standards common in the US.
- Communicate and present effectively to business partners and colleagues.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.