Internship Abroad Job Description
Get a Flight Credit worth up to $1,000 when you apply with code* by February 17, 2023
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what architecture internships abroad can entail.
Architecture Interns support proposed plans for clients through a variety of activities in the development and design phases. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Researching planning policy at the national, regional and local level
- Drafting papers, proposals, and evidential support for documents
- Supporting plans, research, and analytics teams for specific components of a project
- Developing marketing for campaigns and activities for clients
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Research local laws, codes, and government regulations that affect the project and compare these to common practices in the US.
- Articulate project requirements clearly through written communication.
- Understand a client’s vision and conceptualize it into a design.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.
Find the program you're looking for in these destinations: