Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by August 05, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what animal sciences internships abroad can entail.
Animal Sciences interns will experience hands on projects with an emphasis on animal management and research to holistically prepare for this career. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Researching animal management methods and assisting with care
- Preparing scientific and technical reports and/or presentations
- Maintaining and analyzing records within a database
- Researching medical and environmental issues within the local region
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Describe environmental issues affecting the local region compared to common US issues.
- Communicate effectively in written reports and with colleagues and clients.
- Determine diagnosis during animal care using critical thinking and medical knowledge.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.