Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by May 19, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what advertising internships abroad can entail.
Advertising interns will work closely with the strategic planning teams to support marketing and sales teams. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Researching, analyzing, and presenting categories, consumers, and media landscapes
- Formulating brand and communication strategies for the organization’s or client’s brands
- Tracking digital traffic through SEO, website leads, and social media engagement
- Developing and presenting a market strategy to the organization’s marketing team
- Implementing an approved marketing strategy and tracking results
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Execute a marketing strategy, track results, and adapt strategy based on the analysis of the strategy.
- Develop effective communication skills to persuade consumers and articulate ideas with colleagues.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in a recommendation to create or change marketing strategies.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.