Diversity & Inclusion: Available Resources
“At CEA, going abroad for a study or internship experience should be accessible to and inclusive of every student. Whether you are studying an uncommon major, are from a minority ethnic group, have limited financial means, or are considered underrepresented in international education for any other reason, at CEA we want you to know going abroad IS an opportunity for you. Engaging with new people, cultures, and languages is an incredible way for you to learn more about your own identities, values, and beliefs. We want to make sure that that process of self-discovery is an affirming and informed experience. Studying abroad can be challenging, but CEA is here to offer the right level of support for you to thrive.”
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Did you know that…
- Buenos Aires is the best city in South America for cultural diversity?
- Buenos Aires’s atmosphere of tolerance, diversity, liberty and respect makes it the top destination in Latin America for LGBTQI+ students?
- Between the late 19th and early 20th centuries, many Europeans came to Buenos Aires, escaping economic hardships and wars?
- The flexible immigration laws, as well as free public education and healthcare, presented an appealing choice not only for the Spanish and Italians, but also for Asians, other Europeans, and fellow Latin Americans looking for a new bright future?
- Buenos Aires became a major hub for cultural diversity and it is home to multicultural collectivities?
Find out more about studying abroad in Buenos Aires.
Please take a moment to check out the entire interactive collection of diversity resources available in the city of Buenos Aires nowadays (previewed below!).
Buenos Aires is the CEA Virtual Center.