Welcome to CEA’s Spring 2019 family group! If you have a student studying abroad with CEA during the Spring 2019 semester, this is your hub for all things pre-departure, from visas to safety abroad and what to expect.
Step 1: Join Your Facebook Group
Click the links below to select the location where your student is studying abroad and request to join the group!
- CEA Italy Family Community – Spring 2019 (Florence & Rome)
- CEA Spain Family Community – Spring 2019 (Granada, Barcelona, Seville, Alicante & Madrid)
- CEA France Family Community – Spring 2019 (Paris, Aix-en-Provence, French Alps & French Riviera)
- CEA Prague Family Community – Spring 2019
- CEA Latin America Family Community – Spring 2019 (San Jose, Vina del Mar, Valparaiso & Buenos Aires)
- CEA UK Family Community – Spring 2019 (London, Galway & Dublin)
Step 2:Family Webinar Events
- Spring 2019 Family Webinar 101 'A Study Abroad Overview' Webinar Video Webinar Transcript
- Spring 2019 Family Webinar 102 'Your Student's Health & Safety' Webinar Video Webinar Transcript
Step 3: Family Pre-Departure Resources
Visit this page anytime to reference pre-departure tips as your family prepares for Spring 2019 study abroad!
Anytime in this Process:
Have questions about something?
- Ask Your Student: They may have already received the answer from their CEA Site Specialist, or can look it up in their MyCEA account.
- Contact Your Site Specialist: Your team of CEA Site Specialist experts are here to answer your family’s pre-departure questions.
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.