Welcome to CEA’s Spring 2017 family group! If you have a student studying abroad with CEA during the Spring 2017 semester, this is your hub for all things pre-departure, from visas to safety abroad and what to expect.
Step 1: Join Your Facebook Group
Click the links below to select the location where your student is studying abroad and request to join the group!
- CEA Italy Family Community – Spring 2017 (Florence & Rome)
- CEA Spain Family Community – Spring 2017 (Granada, Barcelona, Seville, Alicante & Madrid)
- CEA France Family Community – Spring 2017 (Paris, Aix-en-Provence, French Alps & French Riviera)
- CEA Prague Family Community – Spring 2017
- CEA Latin America Family Community – Spring 2017 (San Jose, Vina del Mar & Buenos Aires)
- CEA Shanghai Family Community – Spring 2017
- CEA UK Family Community – Spring 2017 (London, Galway & Dublin)
Step 2: Upcoming Events
- CEA 101
- CEA 201
Step 3: Family Pre-Departure Resources
Visit this page anytime to reference pre-departure tips as your family prepares for Spring 2017 study abroad!
Anytime in this Process:
Have questions about something?
- Ask Your Student: They may have already received the answer from their CEA Site Specialist, or can look it up in their MyCEA account.
- Contact Your Site Specialist: Your team of CEA Site Specialist experts are here to answer your family’s pre-departure questions.
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.