Have friends or family visiting or just looking to explore Barcelona? This itinerary is for those who are just too lazy to make one!
Here's how I would spend five days in Barcelona:
10:00-11:30 Breakfast at Milk- Carrer Gignàs, 21, 08002 Barcelona
12:00-2:00 Hike Montjuic/Montjuic Castle
2:30—3:30-Lunch at Anauco- Carrer de València, 428, 08013 Barcelona
- This restaurant is located around the block from La Sagrada Familia
- The restaurant is CLOSED on Monday's
3:35-4:30 Sagrada Familia & Towers
- Buy tickets online to skip the line!
- Use your student discount
5:30-6:30 Casa Batlló
9:00 Dinner at La Luna- Abaixadors, 10, 08003 Barcelona
1:00- Brunch at Picnic- Carrer comerç 1-3, 08003 Barcelona
- 12 Euro lunch special on weekdays!
- Opens at 1:00pm on weekdays and 12:00pm on weekends
- Around the corner from
2:30-4- Arc de Triomf/Parc de la Ciutadella
- Bike ride around the park
- Rent paddle boats in the small lake
- Make a picnic!
- The fountain
- The Parliament of Catalonia
4:15-6:00- The Gothic Quarter
- Cathedral of Barcelona
- Visit the ruins of the Roman Wall
- Eat Churros at Granja La Pallaresa
- Visit the famous candy store- Happy Pills!
6:35-8:00- La Rambla/Mercat La Boqueria
9:00- Dinner at El Nacional- Passeig de Gràcia, 24, 08007 Barcelona
12:00-1:30 Brunch at Brunch&Cake-19, Carrer Enric Granados, 19, 08007 Barcelona[caption id="" align="alignright" width="279"] Park de Guell[/caption]
2:00-3:30 Picasso Museum
- Closed on Mondays
- FREE for students
4:00-6:00 Shopping & Treats on Carrer de Verdi in Gracia
- Boutique shops unique to Barcelona
6:15 Park de Guell
- FREE after 6:15pm
- Hike up to the Three Crosses for an amazing panoramic view of Barcelona
8:00 Early dinner at Da Greco- Carrer de Santa Teresa, 10, 08012 Barcelona
8:30 am to 7:00 pm- Monserrat wine tour and hike
- Book on Viator
- During the week you can listen to the oldest children's choir sing at Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey
9:30-11-Tapas at Cerveceria Catalana-Carrer de Mallorca, 236, 08008 Barcelona
11:00-12:30 Brunch on the beach at Surf House- Carrer l'Almirall Aixada, 22, 08003 Barcelona
- Open 11:00am weekends/1:00pm weekdays
- Bring a blanket and relax on the beach
- Walk the boardwalk
- Rent bikes
3:00-6:30 Tibidabo Mountain/Amusement park
9:00 Dinner at Arcano-Carrer dels Mercaders, 10, 08003 Barcelona
- Try to get tickets for a FCB Barcelona soccer game
- Day trip to Stiges or Girona
- Salvador Dali Museum
- Cable Cars (Telefericos de Barcelona)
- Steel Donkey bike tours
- Magic Fountain
Brittany Stark is the Spring 2015 CEA MOJO Blogger in Barcelona, Spain. She is currently a senior at The University of Massachusetts Amherst.
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.