- Prague: We all love food in our study abroad cities, but Prague students took it one step further by learning how to cook local dishes. If only photos had smells!
- Seville: There’s no better way to see the city than by kayaking the Guadalquivir River! It was all sun and fun (and teamwork!) as students navigated their new city by kayak.
- Granada: How about taking in a local festival? For Granada students and staff, the Tarasca parade was right out the window Wednesday. Now that’s a view you can’t beat!
- Barcelona: No vocab flashcards here! CEA Barcelona study abroad students practiced their Spanish and traded some English skills with local students at a language exchange event.
- Alumni Ambassadors: What? You already returned from studying abroad and now the only thing on your mind is your great memories? Share them by becoming an Alumni Ambassador!
- French Riviera: It’s tough for any other lunch to stack up to the French Riviera students’ lunch in the Alps after a breathtaking hike around the village of Tende.
- Florence: Bringing home a souvenir basket from a store = okay. Making your own basket with local artists = something you’ll always remember! Earlier this month, Florence study abroad students had the chance to head out into the countryside and work directly with local artisans for a basket weaving class.
Prague & Seville:
The #ceaAbroad offices in #Granada had a great view of the Tarasca parade this morning! http://t.co/2ZoT30uXR6 — CEA Study Abroad (@CEAstudyabroad) June 18, 2014Barcelona:
You loved your #studyabroad experience, so why not apply to become an Alumni Ambassador? http://t.co/vBncPyBDWQ — CEA Study Abroad (@CEAstudyabroad) June 4, 2014
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.