The Global Campuses in Rome and Florence celebrated International Education Week with a series of events that saw students, instructors and staff come together to explore key questions that study abroad students tend to tackle alone:
While many students already realize that skills acquired during their semester abroad give them clear advantages in the job market, they don’t always know how to articulate their experience to potential employers. The goal of our presentations and dialogues this week was to give students real strategies and tools to help them fully convey the value of their international experience. These dialogues were such a success that they will become regular events on the CEA Italy calendars.
- What is an international career, and what is the global workplace?
- What skill sets are global workplace employers looking for?
- How can study abroad students better communicate their international experience?
- What can students do to articulate their experience abroad on resumes and during interviews?
- What challenges exist for those thinking of returning abroad to live and work?
Read more about our CEA MOJO Bloggers & Photographers.