CEA Global Education welcomed the opportunity last week to come together with our friends and colleagues in study abroad, and share in the exchange of ideas, insights and initiatives.
Your feedback and ideas have helped drive several large successes at CEA this year:
- Now open: Providence College Center for Religious & Theological Studies in Rome, Italy
- New program: The Legacy of Ancient Greece field seminar, www.GoWithCEA.com/Greece
- More options: International Services Learning: Society, Inequality & Social Exclusion (offered at our Global Campus in Dublin), www.GoWithCEA.com/DublinServiceLearning
- More options: Summer Internships in Healthcare, Education and more in Granada, Spain, www.gowithcea.com/GranadaInternships
- New program: Pre-Law Honors Program through Pompeu Fabra University, www.gowithcea.com/PreLawHonors
- New initiative: Student Assessment with the Global Perspective Inventory
- Continued support of higher standards: Contribution to Forum-AACRAO Task Force on Drafting School of Record Guidelines in partnership with the University of New Haven
- Further development of our Active Learning pedagogy, as highlighted in the special volume of Frontiers, "Study Abroad and the City: Mapping Urban Histories," by our own Dr. Scott Blair, Academic Dean for the CEA Global Campus in Paris
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.