|Global Campus in Dublin and a popular coffee shop.|
For Spring 2011, we're adding some exciting courses to our International Business and Contemporary Perspectives on Ireland programs:
• Economics of the European Union New
• Entrepreneurship – The Art of Creative Business (with EU students) New
• Photography in Dublin New
• International Service Learning New
• Popular Culture
• Contemporary Irish Literature
• Communications and Global Competence
• Social & Economic Aspects of Ireland
• Ireland – Conflict Transformation and Reconciliation
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Cross-Cultural Management
|The study room at the Global Campus in Dublin.|
close to museums, leading companies and other opportunities for academic excursions. The Global Campus learning environment offers a welcome alternative to direct-enroll options through larger institutional settings that do not conform to U.S. teaching styles or standards.
"The Global Campus offers big school facilities in a small school atmosphere," says Francis Kelly, Campus Director in Dublin. "Students are able to develop a close relationship with faculty and embrace the open door policy."
The Global Campus in Dublin shares facilities with the International School of Business, which pulls a large number of international students mostly from Europe. This unique relationship allows international students to integrate with U.S. students both in the classroom, on campus and through shared housing.
We are currently accepting applications for Custom and Faculty-Led Programs for Spring 2011. If you're interested in learning more, click here.
Read more about our CEA CAPA Content Creators.