Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by March 04, 2021
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what tourism internships abroad can entail.
Interns will hone their customer service and logistical planning skills to better understand the needs of different clientele within the industry. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Creating constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and peers
- Understanding how to use social media and email as marketing tools
- Evaluating, supporting, and organizing the execution of events
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Manage social media and website improvements.
- Conduct market research analysis.
- Create and implement a sales strategy for organizational expansion.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.