Internship Abroad Job Description
$1,000 Flight Voucher when you apply with code by October 01, 2020
CEA Internships Abroad is continuously broadening our internship opportunities around the world and takes care to align each internship with an intern’s experience and area of interest. Here is a sample of what education internships abroad can entail.
Interns will put their education coursework knowledge into practice in schools, NGO’s, and other educational organizations. Some duties can include but are not limited to:
- Assisting and developing classroom activities including preparing lessons and educational games/activities
- Developing strategies, tools, and resources that complement lessons while adjusting to the varied educational needs of children
- Writing grants to receive additional funding for new programming and educational opportunities
- Researching innovative social engagement opportunities at an international level and integrating into the organization
Competency & Skill Development
CEA Internships Abroad aligns each internship and the seminar course to the skills essential for graduates to be considered career ready by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
Below is an example of some of the competency and skill development a CEA Internship Abroad has included in past placements. Each internship will focus on the unique goals of the intern and industry which will be identified throughout the interview and coaching process.
Industry Specific Competency & Skill Development:
- Demonstrate adaptive techniques to support learners in a diverse environment.
- Design and communicate ideas clearly through lessons and teaching.
- Apply skills learned at a home university to a real-world setting.
NACE Competency & Skill Development:
CEA guarantees placements to qualified students based on each students’ readiness to participate in an internship abroad. Evaluation of readiness will be conducted throughout the pre-departure and internship placement process. Further details will be provided to accepted internship students.