You aren’t abroad—yet. What can you do while you wait? Or, you’ve returned from your amazing time abroad—but your friends and family have heard “When I studied abroad…” one too many times.
Whether you’re excited for your study abroad departure, or you’re missing the awesome memories you made, join CEA this Fall for mixers at Indiana University, Penn State, and University of Arizona. You’ll have a chance to prepare to go abroad, mingle with each other and recap the amazing time you had.
4 Reasons You’ll Want to Join us:
- Network: Connect with new study abroad students, study abroad alumni and CEA staff.
- Get Tips: Ask all of your study abroad questions and hear from the experts (aka other students who have “been there, done that”) about how to get the most out of your study abroad experience.
- Talk: It’s a healthy part of the study abroad process for students heading off to programs and for returning study abroad students.
- Reminisce: There’s no better place to share your study abroad memories than with other people who are just as passionate about study abroad as you are!
Upcoming CEA Mixers: Keep an eye out for an e-mail invitation heading your way if you're at these schools!
- Indiana University: Thursday, October 2nd 2-4 PM at BuffaLouie's
Alumni Ambassadors Attending: Mallory Barrett (Rome, Spring '14) & Jennifer Skibek (Barcelona Summer '14)
|Mallory Barrett (Rome, Spring '14)|
|Jennifer Skibek (Barcelona Summer '14)|
- Penn State: Saturday, October 4th 2-4 PM at Champs
Alumni Ambassadors Attending: Ryan Slayen (Madrid, Summer '13) & Jordan Cohen (Prague, Spring '14)
|Ryan Slayen (Madrid, Summer '13)|
|Jordan Cohen (Prague, Spring '14)|
- University of Arizona: TBD (Late October/Early November) at Gentle Ben's
Alumni Ambassadors Attending: Julia Tinsley (Barcelona Spring '13), Aaron Tatad (Florence & Rome Summer '13), Amy Johnson (Paris Spring '14), Alexis Montano (Prague Fall '13 & Barcelona Spring '14), Erica Bender (Rome Spring '14), Megan Zamiska (Prague Fall '13 & Barcelona Spring '14) & Sarah France (Prague Spring '14)
|Julia Tinsley (Barcelona Spring '13)|
|Aaron Tatad (Florence & Rome Summer '13)|
|Alexis Montano (Prague Fall '13 & Barcelona Spring '14)|
|Sarah France (Prague Spring '14)|
|Megan Zamiska (Prague Fall '13 & Barcelona Spring '14)|
|Erica Bender (Rome Spring '14)|
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.