New Tools, Programs and Benefits with Easier to Find ResourcesCEA Global Education has enhanced its website and added new tools, programs and benefits to help your academic institution reach its globalization objectives. The biggest change is we've called out information for both Universities and Students. We made it easier to find robust content to assist U.S. academic institutions with efforts to internationalize curriculum and campuses.
University faculty and staff now have a robust website dedicated to their needs with key features including:
- Enhanced Academic Affiliate Program to better assist in study abroad recruitment and management
- Professional development seminars to connect your faculty with international experts and academic colleagues on contemporary, global issues
- A realigned University Relations team to better respond to your international needs and questions
- Custom tools and content to help faculty internationalize their curriculum
- A new CEA University Portal to better manage study abroad students' information for your academic institution (Coming Soon)
With our greetings in the New Year,
John D. Heyl, Ph.D.
Vice President, Global Education
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.