Studying abroad is a proven way to stand out from a sea of applicants when searching for a job. However, when combined with an international internship, studying abroad will distinguish you as a unique candidate who demonstrates drive, ambition, and flexibility.
An international internship can allow you to...
- Show future employers that you are adaptable to new environments and possess a strong drive to learn
- Increase language proficiency through immersion
- Grow a network of global contacts
- Develop cross-cultural skills and global competence
- Gain experience in your desired field
CEA offers summer and semester-long internship programs in a variety of industries all around the world.
Watch the video above featuring internship students studying abroad in Seville, Spain to learn more about what an international internship can offer!
Amanda P. is the Fall 2017 MOJO Blogger and international intern in Seville, Spain. She is currently a Senior studying Global Studies & Communications at University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
Read more about our CEA Content Creators.